Terms and conditions at Ally Todd SWIMMING:
- The set term fee is to be paid in full for the term, before lessons start.
- Ally Todd SWIMMING reserves the right to change a lesson time and teacher at our discretion during the term. Full communication will be given to those affected.
- As a parent you will be responsible for supervising your child/children before and after swimming lessons.
- We operate a re-enrolment process. We endeavour to keep the same day and time (within 1 hour) of the previous class time. Change requests can be made at reception before the end of term.
- We will be observing (pictures and videos may be taken) and using digital equipment to record our swim school, teachers for staff training. Pictures and videos may be taken and used for promotional purposes.
Make up policy:
- If your child is sick we will do our best to accommodate a make up lesson, in another class at the same level with a space.
- If you miss a class for any other reason e.g. camp, disco’s, activities or holidays. We will not provide a make up lesson.
Contact us on the enrolment page to make your booking now!