Our Early Childhood – ‘Chatty Seals” programme caters for 3 to 5.5 years. All of the fundamental confidence and swimming skills are taught through fun activities which stimulate the brain and body.
Our philosophy is based on the following concepts and principles:
- Under 5’s learn through their senses – therefore a multi-sensory approach is essential
- Movement fires up the thinking brain
- Reinforcing concepts such as colour, shape, number and letters in new environments cements learning
- Action and Language together develop Understanding
- Engaging and empowering parents; they are the key to the child’s strengths and weaknesses, behaviour and learning preferences.
- Chatty Seals 1 (Confidence) – “Developing the comfort and confidence to independently submerge completely”
- Chatty Seals 2 (Floating) – “Floating independently on front and back.”
- Chatty Seals 3 (Sculling and propulsion) – ”Kicking at the surface on front and back and rolling.”
- Chatty Seals 4 (Kick and breathe) – “Combining stroking and kicking in Freestyle and Backstroke, introducing Breaststroke and Butterfly kicks”
- Chatty Seals 5 (Stroke and breathe) – “Stroking and breathing for 15m Freestyle, smooth opposite arms Backstroke.”
- Chatty Seals 6 (Stroke Drill) – “30m Freestyle breathing in a long stretched breathing position, kicking Breatstroke flat at the surface, Backstroke starts and Freestyle transitions.”
Classes for all levels – Mon/Tues 10am – 11am, Wed 1.30 – 3pm, Thurs 2.20pm – 2.50pm, Fri 1.20 – 2.50pm, Sat various times.
- Lessons are $17.00 per lesson
- We run Terms of 9 to 11 lessons the same as schools, however new enrolments can be taken at any stage of the term.
- Payment is for the full term
- We have a 10% Community Services Card discount
- We also run holiday programmes of 4 or 5 days during most school holidays. See the LATEST NEWS for details
Contact us on the enrolment page to make your booking now!