COVID LEVEL 2 UPDATE (as at Wednesday 12th August 2020)
Ally Todd Swimming will continue to be OPEN and OPERATE under the following COVID LEVEL 2 precautions
- Parents/caregivers to check in to the facility using the QR code for Contact tracing or use the Government Covid Tracing app – signs are on the window and inside
- Hand sanitiser MUST be used by everyone on entry to the facility – this is available at reception, around poolside and in the changing rooms
- Appropriate social distancing where required – children to spread out at the ladder when waiting to get in, along with seating spread out
- Children ideally to come changed and go home to get dressed to minimise numbers in the changing rooms
- ONLY ONE adult per family in attendance, with NO extra spectators at this stage (where possible).
- We are happy for children to be dropped off at the pool and picked up after their lesson to help minimise the number of people in the facility.
- All areas of the facility will be cleaned and disinfected regularly
- If your child or parent/caregiver are SICK please STAY HOME (makeups will be organised once you are well)
We as a small business thank you for your continued support.
Please share with others that may not have liked us on Facebook – as we use this as a quick means of communicating.
Sandra and Ally and the team